[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Rights statements not showing up in the public interface

Dean DeBolt ddebolt at uwf.edu
Thu Mar 24 16:34:25 EDT 2022

I'm not sure that I understand Maureen's  comment.  I just want the ability
to change
the text on the home screen of the PUI to be able to add a 'harmful'
caution statement.

Dean

Dean DeBolt, University Librarian (Professor)/University Archivist
UWF Archives and West Florida History Center
University of West Florida Library
11000 University Parkway
Pensacola, FL  32514-5750
ddebolt at uwf.edu;   850-474-2213

West Florida History Center is the largest and most comprehensive
history collection about Pensacola and the West Florida region.
http://libguides.uwf.edu/universityarchives

Digital collections can be found at:  http://uwf.lyrasistechnology.org
<http://archives.uwf.edu/>
and http://uwf.digital.flvc.org

If we've been of service, please let us know or our administration,
Dean of Libraries <sclark2 at uwf.edu>