[Archivesspace_Users_Group] announcing the 2019/2020 ArchivesSpace annual report

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Thu Oct 1 10:09:41 EDT 2020

Dear ArchivesSpace members,

Though anything with a "2019" in it may seem like a relic of a bygone era, the ArchivesSpace team is pleased to share the ArchivesSpace annual report covering the 2019/2020 membership term. This year's streamlined report highlights some major themes of our activities last year (and always). Thanks to all of you for all you've done and do to sustain and move the application and the community forward, even in these especially challenging times.

We encourage you to share the ArchivesSpace annual report with others at your institutions and anyone else with an interest in ArchivesSpace. We hope that it may be especially helpful in conveying the value of ArchivesSpace, and the value of ArchivesSpace membership, to resource allocators at your institutions. In addition to this email, you can find it online at https://archivesspace.org/archives/6574.

We welcome feedback and ideas on this or future annual reports. Please feel free to email us at ArchivesSpaceHome at lyrasis.org<mailto:ArchivesSpaceHome at lyrasis.org> at any point.

All best,
Christine

Christine Di Bella