[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Inclusive container management in ArchivesSpace

Dean DeBolt ddebolt at uwf.edu
Thu Sep 5 14:34:25 EDT 2019

We are keeping physical books with collections, noting them on the
inventories, but also having our
library cataloging department create a catalog record and the call number
being the collection title/number
and location in the Archives and West Florida History Center.

Dean

Dean DeBolt, University Librarian (Professor)/University Archivist
UWF Archives and West Florida History Center
University of West Florida Library
11000 University Parkway
Pensacola, FL  32514-5750
ddebolt at uwf.edu;   850-474-2213

West Florida History Center is the largest and most comprehensive
history collection about Pensacola and the West Florida region.
http://libguides.uwf.edu/universityarchives

Digital collections can be found at:  http://archives.uwf.edu/Archon/
<http://143.88.66.76/Archon/>