[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Lyrasis OAuth plugin HTTP/HTTPS

Chad Mills chad.mills at rutgers.edu
Wed May 29 10:34:09 EDT 2019

Hi all,

We are working on installing and using the Lyrasis OAuth plugin<https://github.com/lyrasis/aspace-oauth> to add institutional login.  When we have that configured with the HTTPS proxy setting<http://archivesspace.github.io/archivesspace/user/serving-archivesspace-user-facing-applications-over-https/> in Apache the requests being sent to our institutional login do not contain the final redirect back with https, but rather http.  So the value in the service parameter needs to be changed from starting with http:// to https://.  We are stumped as to how to correct this issue and we are hoping someone hit this same roadblock and could help out.

Thanks!
Chad