[Archivesspace_Users_Group] adding controlled value to multipart note

Daniel Michelson dmichelson at smith.edu
Thu Apr 11 15:04:33 EDT 2019

At the risk of being pedantic, ArchivesSpace is really following EAD, not
DACS.  The somewhat rough matching between EAD and DACS elements is more
clear when comparing the numerous different notes EAD uses for physical
access with the single element in DACS 4.2.
<https://www2.archivists.org/standards/DACS/part_I/chapter_4/2_physical_access>

Dan Michelson (wearing my TS-DACS Co-Chair hat)

Dan Michelson
Project Manager Archivist
Smith College Special Collections