[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Subject headings

Prestinary, Patricia pprestinary at fullerton.edu
Thu Apr 11 15:01:05 EDT 2019

Dear AS community,

It appears that since the latest update, that we are experiencing difficulties with subject headings. We have created one, but cannot find it in a subsequent search in Edit record or Browse subjects. When we try to create it again, we receive the attached error message.

Has anyone else experienced this problem recently?

Best,

Patrisia

Patrisia Prestinary, M.L.I.S., C.A.

University Archives & Special Collections

Archivist & Special Collections Librarian

Digitization Studio Coordinator

CSU, Fullerton | Pollak Library | PLS-352

Ph. (657) 278-4751