[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Reorganization of ArchivesSpace GitHub Repositories

Laney McGlohon laney.mcglohon at lyrasis.org
Thu Mar 2 06:44:51 EST 2017

The Committers’ Oversight Sub-team of the Technical Advisory Council is responsible for constructing documents and policies to support the submission of code to the ArchivesSpace project and for reviewing code submitted by ArchivesSpace community developers.

Please review the attached proposal from the Sub-team for reorganizing the ArchivesSpace GitHub repositories.  We believe that this is the first step in making it easier for code commits to be integrated into the ArchivesSpace project.

We would appreciate comments and suggestions by March 17, 2017.

Thanks,

Laney

Laney McGlohon

ArchivesSpace Tech Lead

laney.mcglohon at lyrasis.org<mailto:laney.mcglohon at lyrasis.org>

800.999.8558 x2927

laneymcglohon Skype

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D28BA1.1DCA7A10]

Save the Date for the 2017 Member Summit: October 11-12