[Archivesspace_Users_Group] batch update of container_profile assignments

Trevor Thornton trthorn2 at ncsu.edu
Thu Mar 2 10:28:37 EST 2017

Hi everybody-

I'm trying to batch update container_profiles assigned to top_containers
using the API endpoint documented here:

http://archivesspace.github.io/archivesspace/api/#post-repositories-repo_id-top_containers-batch-container_profile

... and I'm having trouble passing the 'ids' parameter. The data type for
this parameter is '[Integer]' (with the brackets). Everything I try results
in an error complaining that the value I sent is a string and not an
[Integer], eg:

"Wanted type [Integer] but got '2'"
"Wanted type [Integer] but got '[2]'"

Can anyone explain how to correctly format the parameters for this? Any
insight is appreciated.

(BTW - we're using version 1.5.1.)

Thanks,
Trevor

--
Trevor Thornton
Applications Developer, Digital Library Initiatives