[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ASpace's PDF view of finding aids

Jacqueline Morin morinj at usc.edu
Thu Jun 23 11:53:46 EDT 2016

Hi Helen, Mark, et al,

That is a style issue that bothers me visually also—the note label being more prominent than the title of the folder or the note itself.  It’s not just the Scope and Contents note label, but General Note and probably all of the notes.  (Those are just the two that I use the most often in processing a collection).  It would be great not to have to display the Scope and Content label or General Note label at least at the folder folder level, and reserve those headings for series or sub-series notes.

---Jackie

Jacqueline Morin, M.L.I.S.
Processing Archivist, Special Collections
Doheny Memorial Library
University of Southern California
3550 Trousdale Parkway
Los Angeles, CA  90089-0182