[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Finding aid title vs. finding aid filing title

Walton, Donnelly dfwalton at ua.edu
Thu Jun 23 19:39:50 EDT 2016

We recently migrated from AT.  We've noticed in our PDFs and  EADs that the finding aid filing title is showing up where we'd like the finding aid title to  display.  After a quick test, I found that when the filing title field is null, the finding aid title does show up.   We'd like to have both, but having the filing title rather than the finding aid title  display is problematic.  In addition, in the resource lists (browsing and search results) the filing title displays instead of the resource title itself.  Again, if we delete the filing title, the collection title displays.

Is anyone else having this problem? Is there any way to solve it?

Thanks,
Donnelly

Donnelly Lancaster Walton
Archival Access Coordinator, Division of Special Collections
University Libraries
The University of Alabama<https://www.ua.edu/>
W. S. Hoole Library, Mary Harmon Bryant Hall
Box 870266
Tuscaloosa, AL 35487
Office 205-348-0505<tel:205-348-0505>
dfwalton at ua.edu<mailto:dfwalton at ua.edu> | https://www.lib.ua.edu/libraries/hoole/