[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Finding aid title vs. finding aid filing title

Helen Thomas helen.thomas at nicholls.edu
Fri Jun 24 09:55:21 EDT 2016

Hi Donnelly,

We have that same issue. It appears that having a filing title overrides
any finding aid title displayed in the public view. It looks like part of
this was addressed in a JIRA ticket before (AR-759
<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/browse/AR-759>), where the PUI
switched from sorting by resource/finding aid titles to sorting by filing
titles.

Correct me if this is not what you're after, but I would like to see 1) the
finding aid title, not the filing title, displayed on the finding aid page
and PDF, and 2) if possible, for resource lists to sort by the filing title
but display the finding aid title.

Helen