[Archivesspace_Users_Group] unpublished resource showing up as PDF download in a Google search

Amanda Focke afocke at rice.edu
Tue Jul 5 14:22:26 EDT 2016

Hi Jenny -

Our publicly available digital objects are in our university's
repository, at scholarship.rice.edu, which runs dspace as the platform
software.

Our non-public digital objects are on a dark server, and we give
identifier #s for them, asking patrons to contacts us with the
identifier # for access.

If you have different questions than that, please feel free to call or
email me directly.
Thanks,
Amanda

*Amanda Focke, CA, DAS*