[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Advice on Accessions CSV Template [Archivesspace_Users_Group Digest, Vol 30, Issue 2]

Kate Tasker ktasker at library.berkeley.edu
Wed Jan 13 13:03:08 EST 2016

Hi Emma and all,

Just want to note that we're also working on a data migration using the
Accession CSV template, and have questions about creating Events.

We completed a large migration in ASpace version 1.0.9 and easily mapped
our existing Cataloged Notes data to the accession_cataloged_note field in
the collection management sub-record. Now we're working with another
database, also containing Cataloged Notes, and plan to migrate to ASpace
1.4.1. Since the cataloged_note field was moved to Events a few versions
back, we're trying to figure out how to handle this data.

We'd also greatly appreciate any advice on how a plug-in would support
this-- thanks!

Best,
-Kate

Kate Tasker