[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Integration question

Doiel, Robert rsdoiel at caltech.edu
Wed Jan 13 12:34:12 EST 2016

Good Morning Chris,

This is indeed helpful, especially the pointer about the log I hadn’t considered that.  I will maintain notes as I progress through my integration. Might be useful to seed some cookbook type docs.

All the best,

Robert
(P.S. I’ve really appreciated the curl examples in the docs, they are VERY helpful. I’m not working in jRuby so this was a good way to understand how things worked.)
--
R. S. Doiel, <rsdoiel at caltech.edu>

Digital Library Development
Caltech Library

On 1/13/16, 9:21 AM, "archivesspace_users_group-bounces at lyralists.lyrasis.org on behalf of Chris Fitzpatrick" <archivesspace_users_group-bounces at lyralists.lyrasis.org on behalf of Chris.Fitzpatrick at lyrasis.org> wrote: