[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Components not loading in Public UI

Jason Loeffler j at minorscience.com
Tue Feb 16 13:55:15 EST 2016

Helen,
Are you or a system administrator able to access the log output file? Contact me off board is you like at jason at minorscience.com.
Jason

On Thu, Feb 11, 2016 at 2:14 PM -0800, "Helen Thomas" <helen.thomas at nicholls.edu> wrote:

Hi Jason,
The URL for our public interface is archives.nicholls.edu. Currently it is accessible only on our campus. I followed the directions to re-index and nothing changed.
I'm also getting this 404 Error when I do inspect element on any of the public interface collection pages: GET http://archives.nicholls.edu/staff/tree?uri=%2Frepositories%2F2%2Fresources%2F21 404 (Not Found)
Helen