[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Components not loading in Public UI

Helen Thomas helen.thomas at nicholls.edu
Thu Feb 11 17:14:03 EST 2016

Hi Jason,

The URL for our public interface is archives.nicholls.edu. Currently it is
accessible only on our campus. I followed the directions to re-index and
nothing changed.

I'm also getting this 404 Error when I do inspect element on any of the
public interface collection pages: GET
http://archives.nicholls.edu/staff/tree?uri=%2Frepositories%2F2%2Fresources%2F21
404 (Not Found)

Helen