[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Component reordering

Karla Irwin karla.irwin at unlv.edu
Wed Feb 25 15:07:06 EST 2015

Hi Chris,

Since our upgrade to v1.1.2 our components continue to reorder themselves
after they are edited.

We have not been able to detect a super consistent pattern, but the
components do seem to reorder themselves more often when rapid data entry
was used.

I was able to replicate the process and I have attached some screenshots
with a description of the steps taken.

Thank you,
Karla