[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Component reordering

Morecraft, Lindsay M lindsay-morecraft at uiowa.edu
Wed Feb 25 12:06:04 EST 2015

Hello,

We have also been having problems with collection components reordering themselves, however it doesn't seem to be because of a later edit that drops the component to the bottom of the tree. (We are also using version 1.1.2.)

I've attached two screenshots of a finding aid I created in Archives Space last week, in about 3 sittings among two days. (Screenshot 'Finding Aid 1' comes before 'Finding Aid 2' in the order sequence.) This collection of audio tapes and CDs is chronological, and I've highlighted the collection components that aren't in their correct place. It seems to be random, and they are not objects that I went back in later to edit.

Thanks,

Lindsay Moen (Morecraft)
Processing Librarian
Special Collections and University Archives
The University of Iowa
319-335-5921