[Lyrarl] Special Offer Extended Upon Request: University of Michigan Press Ebook Collection - Deadline May 31, 2019

Sharla Lair Sharla.Lair at lyrasis.org
Fri May 31 11:25:31 EDT 2019

Hello everyone.

I am writing to remind you that the special offer to participate in the University of Michigan Press Ebook Collection expires today, Friday, May 31, 2019. If you are interested in exploring this offer, but would like more time to do so, please let me know as soon as possible. We are happy to extend the special offer until June 14, 2019 for those who need more time to make their decision.

Details about the collection, pricing and licensing are attached to this email.

Special Offer - University of Michigan Press Ebook Collection

  *   5% discount on 2019 Frontlist Collection with commitment to purchase made by May 31, 2019 (extended to June 15 upon request)
  *   15% discount off the final total price with commitment to purchase of 2019 Frontlist Collection and at least one Backlist Collection by May 31, 2019 (extended to June 15 upon request)
     *   Backlist pricing for any or all years from 2012 to 2018 is available by request

I encourage you to take some time to consider this investment in the University of Michigan Press Ebook Collection. To learn more about the collection read the attached or listen to a webinar recording<https://umich.app.box.com/s/0r9z29i5ej05t0jc5jpqz4jbzh9jbb32> from March 13, 2019.

If you have any questions or would like to take advantage of the current special offer, please contact me at sharla.lair at lyrasis.org<mailto:sharla.lair at lyrasis.org>.

Thank you for your time and consideration,
Sharla

Sharla Lair, MS, MSLIS
Strategist, Content & Scholarly Communication Initiatives | LYRASIS<http://www.lyrasis.org/>

Mobile: 404.977.0060 (Central Standard Time)
Skype: sharla.lair

[LYRASIS_smaller]