[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Public search issue - where to look

Tom Hanstra hanstra at nd.edu
Tue Sep 12 15:45:18 EDT 2023

We have noticed a change in our public search operations which has me
puzzled.

When working with the Public interface on 3.4 (
https://archivesspace.library.nd.edu/), we are unable to add additional
search items using the "+" button. Instead of allowing additional search
terms, the interface immediately launches the current search.

Most likely, we have carried over something from our customization of the
PUI page that is now interfering with the ability to add additional search
items. But I'm not sure where to be looking and what might be missing.

Has anyone else run into this issue? What might we have missed during our
recent upgrade from 2.8.1 to 3.4?

Thanks for any help you can provide,
Tom

--