[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Plugins inquiry

Leah Constantine lconstantine at lincolncenter.org
Fri Sep 15 16:57:37 EDT 2023

Hi all! I am a new ArchivesSpace admin and am looking into the use of plugins to possibly customize our public site and set up an integration with a digital preservation system. My instance of Aspace is hosted by LYRASIS and documentation I see on plugins are for locally hosted instances. Can plugins still be implemented in my instance if it’s not locally hosted?

Feedback would be kindly appreciated!

Leah

Leah Constantine
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Archivist
Knowledge and Legacy
p. (212) 875-5462
70 Lincoln Center Plaza
New York, New York 10023
FB<https://www.facebook.com/LincolnCenterNYC/> | IG<https://www.instagram.com/lincolncenter/> | LI<https://www.linkedin.com/company/lincoln-center-for-the-performing-arts> | TW<https://twitter.com/lincolncenter> | YT<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5stUbrIlkm5UTMPgVm2dsg>
[FAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC]<http://lincolncenter.org/lincoln-center-at-home>