[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Upgrading across multiple versions

Andrew Morrison andrew.morrison at bodleian.ox.ac.uk
Thu Oct 12 04:11:27 EDT 2023

Whether it would be easier to upgrade or migrate data to a new system
depends on what you mean by "a couple thousand records". If you mean a
couple of thousand resource records, that would be a couple of thousand
EAD files. If you mean a couple of thousand rows in the biggest table,
those may well be archival objects, which are sub-records, and so it
just be a dozen EAD files, in which case it could be done via the staff
interface, and not require use of the API at all.

Andrew.