[Archivesspace_Users_Group] [External] Issue with Reorder Mode?

Paul Sutherland psutherland at amphilsoc.org
Wed Nov 15 17:17:28 EST 2023

Hi Angela,

I'm not sure from your description if it's the exact same issue, but
there's an active ticket for a fix to the reorder mode here
<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/browse/ANW-1779>. People are reporting
that the test space seems to be working, so please take a look and confirm
if it's the case.

Best,
Paul

--
*Paul Sutherland* (he/his)
Archivist of Indigenous Materials
cnair at amphilsoc.org

*I respectfully acknowledge that I work and reside in Lenapehoking, the
homeland of the Lenape people in past, present, and future generations. I
am grateful for the past and ongoing generosity of numerous Indigenous
communities and individuals who have offered guidance, expertise, and
opportunities for collaboration that make my work possible. *

Learn more about ...
- The Indigenous Subject Guide <https://indigenousguide.amphilsoc.org> to
our Indigenous collections, updated frequently
- Blog posts <https://www.amphilsoc.org/blog-category/cnair> by CNAIR staff
& fellows
- Fellowships <https://www.amphilsoc.org/grants/fellowships> (residential
and non) for working with our collections and elsewhere
- Scheduling a visit <https://www.amphilsoc.org/library#paragraph-36> to
our Reading Room to view our collections
- Our latest museum exhibit *Pursuit & Persistence: 300 Years of Women in
Science <https://www.amphilsoc.org/visit-museum>, *open until December 30,
2023