[Archivesspace_Users_Group] [External] Issue with Reorder Mode?

Angela Kroeger akroeger at unomaha.edu
Wed Nov 15 17:34:29 EST 2023

Thank you, Paul,

I was unaware of ANW-1779, but it does look like the same issue. I'm glad they've already worked out a fix. I tried it on the test server, and everything works fine there.

Do you know if the fix will automatically be rolled out to everyone with the next update, or will we need to open a support ticket with Lyrasis to request it? (We are hosted.)

Thank you!

--Angela

Angela Kroeger
Metadata Coordinator
Archives and Special Collections
UNO Libraries | Criss Library 107
University of Nebraska at Omaha | unomaha.edu

402.554.4159
akroeger at unomaha.edu<mailto:akroeger at unomaha.edu>

They | Them | Their