[Archivesspace_Users_Group] [External] Collection CSV export

Paul Sutherland psutherland at amphilsoc.org
Tue May 16 09:08:43 EDT 2023

Hi Sarit,

Thank you - I hadn't noticed this plugin. This sounds like it might be what
we're looking for.

Regarding being in the core code, I see a Github
<https://github.com/hudmol/as_spreadsheet_bulk_updater> page for it but I
can't see it mentioned in any of the release notes recently, or any
information in the import/export section
<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ArchivesSpaceUserManual/pages/890339531/Importing+and+Exporting+Data>
of the documentation, or in Jira. Can anybody confirm if this is the case
or is planned?

Best,
Paul

cnair at amphilsoc.org

*I respectfully acknowledge that I work and reside in Lenapehoking, the
homeland of the Lenape people in past, present, and future generations. I
​am grateful for the past and ongoing generosity of numerous Indigenous
communities and individuals who have offered guidance, expertise, and
opportunities for collaboration that make my work possible. *

Learn more about ...
- The Indigenous Subject Guide <https://indigenousguide.amphilsoc.org> to
our Indigenous collections, updated frequently
- Blog posts <https://www.amphilsoc.org/blog-category/cnair> by CNAIR staff
& fellows
- Fellowships <https://www.amphilsoc.org/grants/fellowships> (residential
and non) for working with our collections and elsewhere
- Scheduling a visit <https://www.amphilsoc.org/library#paragraph-36> to
our Reading Room to view our collections
- Our latest museum exhibit *Pursuit & Persistence: 300 Years of Women in
Science <https://www.amphilsoc.org/visit-museum>, *open until December 30,
2023