[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Note labels are not importing

McLaughlin, Brianna Jean brijmcla at iu.edu
Tue Mar 21 16:13:23 EDT 2023

Hi everyone,

I have not been able to get note labels to import correctly using the bulk AO spreadsheet template. I'm using the template that is downloadable under Bulk Import Template within the gear menu on the top right of the screen. I see the columns for labels that I believe are new for AS 3.3.0, but no labels will import even if I put data in there. I was able to get this to work a couple months ago, and I don't think I'm doing anything different. Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance!

Bri McLaughlin, she/her/hers
Visiting Metadata Services Librarian
Indiana University