[Archivesspace_Users_Group] [External Message] Error in Bulk Import

Andrew Morrison andrew.morrison at bodleian.ox.ac.uk
Tue Jul 25 03:39:39 EDT 2023

FYI, the cause of this has been traced to a problem when upgrading from
an old version of MySQL to a newer version of MariaDB. If anyone gets
"Incorrect datetime value" messages (or "translation missing" errors
including "incorrect_datetime_value" in the staff interface) then one
thing to check for is whether...

SHOW CREATE TABLE tablename;

...returns a statement including...

/* mariadb-5.3 */

...in the datetime fields.

If so, there is an explanation and methods for fixing it here:

https://mariadb.com/kb/en/datetime/#internal-format

Andrew.