[Archivesspace_Users_Group] plugins/local/.../en.yml

Armstrong, Garrett W. armstrongg at uncw.edu
Mon Jul 17 15:53:41 EDT 2023

I see 3 i18n files in the archivesspace repo (./public/config/locales/en.yml, ./frontend/config/locales/en.yml, and ./common/locales/en.yml) that map to 2 possible files (./plugins/local/frontend/locales/en.yml and ./plugins/local/public/locales/en.yml).

For simpler upgrades, I choose to make all my changes in the ./plugins/local folder.

Is there a 3rd possible file in ./plugins/local that can serve as an analogue of ./common/locales/en.yml ?

For example, right now I'm using ./plugins/local/frontend/locales/en.yml. to overload the "en: assession: user_defined:" fields from ./common/locales/en.yml.

It seem odd that I'm mapping 3 files to 2 files.  Is there a 3rd possible en.yml file for ./plugins/local/ ?

Thanks,
Garrett