[Archivesspace_Users_Group] [External Message] Error in Bulk Import

Becky Gainsford becky.gainsford at bodleian.ox.ac.uk
Tue Jul 18 04:14:56 EDT 2023

Hi Kendall, thanks for the help, much appreciated. This is a very strange error. We have another instance of ArchivesSpace running v3.4.0 and importing the same file works successfully there. The initial file that uncovered this error was quite a complex import with hundreds of rows of data. So I also assumed I must have some bad data/incorrect date format or something similar. So I created a test file, using a newly downloaded bulk import template and have only 3 lines in it, a file, a folder and an item. The dates I've used are super simple  ( 1900 and 1901 ) so I don't think it is that. We have tried a server re-boot but the error persists.
Thanks again for helping.

Becky Gainsford
Project Archivist (Metadata Support)
Special Collections
Bodleian Libraries
Working days  - Mon-Weds
Tel: 01865 277131
Post: The Weston Library, Broad Street, Oxford, OX1 3BG