[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Fwd: Capacity problems error in Aspace--suggestions?

Calev, Suzanna suzanna.calev at wilkes.edu
Thu Jul 6 15:28:15 EDT 2023

Any Aspace experts,

We keep encountering a "capacity problems" error issue where archivesspace
goes down until our network admin Mark reboots the system. This happened a
while ago and it went away for a while but has come up again so I'm
wondering if there's something we're missing or not thinking of with this?

Should we upgrade to a newer version? Would that potentially fix this issue?

If anyone has any suggestions or if you know someone who might be able to
help us, we'd greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,
Suzanna