[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Importing and linking Top Containers via Spreadsheet?

Julie Swierczek jswierczek at FOLGER.edu
Thu Feb 23 14:49:02 EST 2023

Hi,

A former co-worker recommended I try loading the Top Containers via Spreadsheet on the publicly-accessible sandbox. I was able to load them there using the same methods I was using in my instance. I also tried a few bad loads in the sandbox and received much more informative error log messages in the sandbox.

I've shared the spreadsheets and messages with our host who will in turn share the info with the developers.

I also plan to try the as_spreadsheet_bulk_updater plug-in that Hudson Molonglo made for v.2.8.1. But I had to temporarily set this aside. Perhaps they'll discover the root cause before I pick it up again.

Thanks very much for the suggestions on what to check.

Julie

----
Julie C. Swierczek (SWER-check)
Associate Librarian for Collection Description and Imaging
jswierczek at folger.edu | She/her/hers
Folger Shakespeare Library | 201 East Capitol Street SE, Washington, D.C. 20003
www.folger.edu