[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Record Progress Tracking

Joshua D. Shaw Joshua.D.Shaw at dartmouth.edu
Wed Feb 22 16:44:44 EST 2023

Hi

I think you can probably do what you need with Assessments and Custom Reports (as long as you are running v3.20 or newer). Check the help center docs for info on Assessments (https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ArchivesSpaceUserManual/pages/894435657/Managing+Assessments) and Custom Reports (https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ArchivesSpaceUserManual/pages/2914877469/Creating+Managing+and+Running+Custom+Reports)

If you're looking for additional functionality that those don't give you, you're probably into custom plugin territory (minimally a new subrecord with the data fields you want to track and a custom report).

Hope that helps!
Joshua