[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Bulk import of DOs with multiple file versions

Michelle Paquette mpaquette at smith.edu
Fri Dec 8 14:39:15 EST 2023

William, if you have access to the API I do this kind of batch addition of
digital objects frequently and would be happy to help you out. Feel free to
reach out.

Best,
Michelle

Michelle Paquette
(she/her)
Metadata & Technical Services Archivist
Special Collections
Smith College
413-585-7029
mpaquette at smith.edu

For current library access and services details, see Library Services
During COVID-19
<https://libraries.smith.edu/library-services-during-covid-19>.