[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Content tree not loading

Andrew Morrison andrew.morrison at bodleian.ox.ac.uk
Mon Aug 14 05:15:58 EDT 2023

Looking at the HTML source for that page, the /SHOW_IDENTIFIERS_IN_TREE/
variable is not being defined where it should, which is on the next line
after APP_PATH is set. Are you using a plug-in which overrides the
layouts/application.html.erb template? If you are, and it is based on an
older version of the template, that would explain this issue. You need
to review installed plugins every time you upgrade to a new
ArchivesSpace release.

Andrew.