[Archivesspace_Users_Group] [External] Re: Content tree not loading

Holland, Andrew S andrew-holland at uiowa.edu
Mon Aug 14 10:54:30 EDT 2023

That was it. Thanks for the help! -AH
________________________________
From: archivesspace_users_group-bounces at lyralists.lyrasis.org <archivesspace_users_group-bounces at lyralists.lyrasis.org> on behalf of Andrew Morrison <andrew.morrison at bodleian.ox.ac.uk>
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2023 4:15 AM
To: archivesspace_users_group at lyralists.lyrasis.org <archivesspace_users_group at lyralists.lyrasis.org>
Subject: [External] Re: [Archivesspace_Users_Group] Content tree not loading

Looking at the HTML source for that page, the SHOW_IDENTIFIERS_IN_TREE variable is not being defined where it should, which is on the next line after APP_PATH is set. Are you using a plug-in which overrides the layouts/application.html.erb template? If you are, and it is based on an older version of the template, that would explain this issue. You need to review installed plugins every time you upgrade to a new ArchivesSpace release.

Andrew.