[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Content tree not loading

Holland, Andrew S andrew-holland at uiowa.edu
Mon Aug 14 01:22:44 EDT 2023

I'm getting a javascript error: SHOW_IDENTIFIERS_IN_TREE is not defined. It's on all of our resources after I updated to 3.4, but here's an example: https://aspace.lib.uiowa.edu/repositories/2/resources/824

Content does load if I click on Collection Organization or Container Inventory. It's just the tree view on the right side that's not showing up.

Anyone come up against this?

Andrew Holland (h/h/h)
Administrative Lead, LIT
5023 Main Library, Iowa City, Iowa 52242
Office: 319-335-1193
lib.uiowa.edu<http://www.lib.uiowa.edu/>
[The University of Iowa Logo]