[Archivesspace_Users_Group] "Server Error" when trying to edit Digital Objects with inclusive dates

Valerie Addonizio vaddonizio at atlas-sys.com
Tue Apr 18 14:47:09 EDT 2023

Joanna,

What version of AS are you on and which exact template and job were you using when you created the DOs?

I remembered that what I was chasing was actually a bug with the accession CSV importer. I have submitted a ticket here, but this isn’t your exact scenario: https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/browse/ANW-1733

There was an old ticket for this same behavior that was issued as a fix for AS 3.2.0 and after: https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/browse/ANW-1421 but if you’re in a version after 3.2.0 and still experiencing this, it’s worth it to confirm which exact importer you were using.