[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Adding Resource ID to CSV Download of Search Results in ASpace

Aimee Truitt atruitt at ohiohistory.org
Fri Apr 14 14:01:15 EDT 2023

Hello Everyone,

When I work in ASpace, I use the "Manage Top Containers" search frequently. Sometimes it's helpful to download the CSV of the search, but it doesn't include the Resource ID in the CSV, even though it does in the search results. Is there a setting somewhere in the backend that dictates which fields get printed for the CSV and has anyone successfully added Resource ID? I would appreciate any tips/tricks/suggestions! Thank you for your time and help.

Best Wishes,

Aimee

Aimee Truitt (she/her) | Catalog and Metadata Coordinator
Ohio History Connection | 800 E. 17th Ave., Columbus, OH 43211
p. 614.297.2589  | f. 614.297.2546 | atruitt at ohiohistory.org<mailto:atruitt at ohiohistory.org>

The Ohio History Connection's mission<https://www.ohiohistory.org/about-us> is to spark discovery of Ohio's stories. Embrace the present, share the past and transform the future. Support the Ohio History Connection: www.ohiohistory.org/give<http://www.ohiohistory.org/give>.