[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Drafting changes to finding aids

Norton, Channing cnorton9 at library.rochester.edu
Tue Apr 4 12:58:02 EDT 2023

All,
Our institution is looking to adopt the current PUI after using one that was built in house for several years. Right now, our workflow for making large revisions to finding aids is to rely on a feature in our in-house PUI that allowed us to keep the original versions of finding aids published while making changes without said changes being published. While experimenting with the current PUI, we cannot seem to find such a feature, nor a plugin to provide similar functionality. Has anyone else run into this need? If so, what solutions, both administrative and technical, have you used to address it?

Any and all help is appreciated,

Channing Norton
University of Rochester