[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Container instance types

Mariam Yamin m.yamin at sheffield.ac.uk
Tue Apr 4 05:21:55 EDT 2023

Hi Sarit,

Thanks for your reply, that's really helpful.

You're right that this data seems to be lost when a container is unlinked
from a top container, I hadn't noticed that before. It's a shame that this
is a mandatory field when linking to top containers, as I don't think we'd
choose to use it otherwise, but will perhaps look to configure it so it
works in a better way for us.

thanks again,

Mariam