[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Drafting changes to finding aids

Matthew Neely matthew.neely at bodleian.ox.ac.uk
Wed Apr 5 09:13:17 EDT 2023

Hi Channing,

We have a similar issue at the Bodleian Libraries. Our approach is to have a repository were our published live catalogues are accessible and to then work on another version of the finding aid in an unpublished repository. This allows us to make necessary re-drafts whilst maintaining access to a published version of the finding aid. We then replace the outdated published version.

Best wishes,
Matthew

Matthew Neely
Senior Archivist
Special Collections
Bodleian Libraries

Tel: 01865 287158
Post: The Weston Library, Broad Street, Oxford, OX1 3BG