[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Custom reports and no component level records showing in the PUI

Nigel Bond nigel.bond at auckland.ac.nz
Tue Sep 27 19:52:32 EDT 2022

HI all,

We have just upgraded to AS 3.2 and are experiencing a couple of issues in our test environment.

  1.  In the PUI, No component level records showing up, in the 'collection organisation view', or when we try to print a PDF inventory.  Only the upper hierarchy are showing (eg nothing below collection level).  Everything displayed correctly at the back-end.

  1.  I understand from the help menu, that we should have access to the 'custom report template'.  All we can see is the usually report option when  wishing to run reports. I was hoping someone could advise how we access the custom report option, which I understand was part of this version.

Any help or advice greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Nigel Bond

Dr. Nigel Bond (he/him)
Team Leader
Cultural Collections (Special Collections)
Waipapa Taumata Rau, University of Auckland

Special Collections: Celebrating 20 years

[cid:image001.png at 01D8D338.A1205670]