[Archivesspace_Users_Group] upgrade prep question

Katerina Dimitriadou-Shuster ad957 at cornell.edu
Tue Sep 27 15:24:31 EDT 2022

Hello,

We are late in the game of upgrading from version 2 to 3, so I am hoping to benefit from shared past experiences.

What advice would you offer about preparing for an upgrade, and were there any notable changes or issues you came across when upgrading?

Thank you,
Katerina

Katerina Dimitriadou-Shuster
Assistant Director for Technical Services
Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections
Cornell University Library
2B Carl A. Kroch Library
Ithaca, NY 14853
Tel.: 607.255.2311
ad957 at cornell.edu<mailto:ad957 at cornell.edu>

Cornell University is located on the traditional homelands of the Gayogo̱hó꞉nǫ' (the Cayuga Nation). The Gayogo̱hó꞉nǫ' are members of the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, an alliance of six sovereign Nations with a historic and contemporary presence on this land. The Confederacy precedes the establishment of Cornell University, New York State, and the United States of America. We acknowledge the painful history of Gayogo̱hó꞉nǫ' dispossession, and honor the ongoing connection of Gayogo̱hó꞉nǫ' people, past and present, to these lands and waters.