[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Looking for ways to best handle object record culturally sensitive restrictions

Olivia S Solis livsolis at utexas.edu
Sat Nov 12 11:17:00 EST 2022

Just wanted to add that in addition to the Conditions Governing Access
allows you to apply local access restrictions that are internal flags for
staff yjay further define the reason for the restriction. Any top container
attached to an archival object or child, direct or indirect, of an archival
object flagged with a local access restriction will get clearly noted as
restricted. You can customize the restrictions for local access use. Yale
has a pretty good video explanation, which while made in 7 years ago is
still applicable:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=0m1rAbfn3h8&feature=emb_logo

--
Olivia Solis, MSIS (she/her)