[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Background jobs stuck in queue

Andrew Morrison andrew.morrison at bodleian.ox.ac.uk
Tue Mar 29 11:23:37 EDT 2022

Generally, when there is a difference between what you see when
searching/browsing, and what you see when you view something
individually, it is caused by MySQL and Solr getting out of sync. You
could try deleting the following files:

//path/to/archivesspace/data/indexer_state/*_job.dat/

That will trigger a re-index of all the job records in Solr.

Andrew.