[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Rights statements not showing up in the public interface

Dan Michelson dmichelson at smith.edu
Mon Mar 21 14:59:47 EDT 2022

Hi All,

The rights statement module does not appear in the PUI.  It was developed
as a one-off implementation of PREMIS rights statements for digital
preservation in ArchivesSpace (by RAC if I recall correctly).  A request to
make it appear in the PUI has come to Dev/Pri in the past, but would
require some sort of specification.

All the best,

Dan

On Mon, Mar 21, 2022 at 2:53 PM Blake Carver <blake.carver at lyrasis.org>
wrote:

> I think that might be one of the fields that isn't on the PUI?
> I know there's a JIRA in there somewhere that covers this. Maybe not
> Rights Statements in particular, but various fileds that don't show up on
> the PUI.
> JIRA hates me, and I can't seem to find it. Maybe someone else is better
> friends with JIRA and can find that one.
> Something about fields that aren't on the PUI. I think there is a list of
> a few on that JIRA at least.

Dan Michelson
Collections Archivist
Smith College Special Collections

For current library access and services details, see Library Services
During COVID-19
<https://libraries.smith.edu/library-services-during-covid-19>.