[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Rights statements not showing up in the public interface

Blake Carver blake.carver at lyrasis.org
Mon Mar 21 14:52:54 EDT 2022

I think that might be one of the fields that isn't on the PUI?
I know there's a JIRA in there somewhere that covers this. Maybe not Rights Statements in particular, but various fileds that don't show up on the PUI.
JIRA hates me, and I can't seem to find it. Maybe someone else is better friends with JIRA and can find that one.
Something about fields that aren't on the PUI. I think there is a list of a few on that JIRA at least.