[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Still unable to launch ArchivesSpaceService. Please help

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Thu Jun 2 09:21:07 EDT 2022

Hello Ivan,

We'll put a technical support ticket in for you on this. You'll see another email about that directly to you in a minute.

(Just as a reminder to everyone, our procedure for technical support for members is listed at https://archivesspace.org/member-area/technical-support. We always encourage you to start with the listserv, but if the answer does not come, or if you can tell from the start that your issue needs more individualized attention, please email the team at ArchivesSpaceHome at lyrasis.org<mailto:ArchivesSpaceHome at lyrasis.org>.)

Christine

Christine Di Bella
ArchivesSpace Program Manager
christine.dibella at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.dibella at lyrasis.org>