[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Guidance for Human Readable URLs

Duckett, Brian (NIH/NLM) [C] brian.duckett at nih.gov
Tue Jul 26 14:03:01 EDT 2022

Hello,

We are requesting guidance on how to implement human readable URLs in the ArchivesSpace application.

Our production instance supports this to an extent. For example, the following listed URL is a "human readable" URL for the standard ArchivesSpace URL https://archivesspace.nlm.nih.gov/repositories/4/resources/968

  *   https://archivesspace.nlm.nih.gov/repositories/ammp/resources/__101576736

We would like to implement this naming standard across all public facing links. Guidance on integrating this implementation for search would also be highly appreciated.

Thank You,
Brian