[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Guidance for Human Readable URLs

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Thu Jul 28 11:52:31 EDT 2022

Hello Brian,

Have you looked at the user manual section on this feature: https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ArchivesSpaceUserManual/pages/890208314/Human-Readable+URLs? If not, that would be a good place to start for an overview.

Hopefully some folks on here can give more advice from the point of view of actual implementations.

Christine

Christine Di Bella
ArchivesSpace Program Manager
christine.dibella at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.dibella at lyrasis.org>